Hi everyone! First I want to apologize for my mom not posting anying for about 2 months! I can't belive it's been that long! We have been very busy growing up this summer! I am now sitting up, trying to get on all 4's to try and move around, and just last night, I took a few steps and danced behind my walker! I do have video to share. One of my favorite games to play right now is copycat. I grunt and talk and mommy or daddy copy me. It's lots of fun! So, please hang in with my mama while she tries to update this. I miss you all and I can't belive how big I am. It feels like just yesterday my mommy and daddy were just bringing me home for the first time. Can't wait to see you!
Love, Callen
My little genius threw her book up in the chair, got up in the chair all by
herself and started to read her book...all by herself. So proud, yet sad.
My ...
No comments:
Post a Comment