Wow! I made it! After a 5 hour car ride from Jackson, MI to Cincinnati, OH, I found my friend Miles! It had been too long since we last saw each other! If you all remember, Miles claimed that I was trying to eat him at our last playdate this summer (for the record I was not hungry!) We had a blast. Mommy, Aunt Sha, Nana, Yia Yia Whitney and I took all rode together to go see Anna and Miles. We shopped and played and ate. Miles taught me this weird grunting noise that I can't stop making and he taught me to crawl REALLY fast! Mommy can't even catch me now! I taught Miles how fun it is to start walking! Miles is a really cool guy! He is a little older than me, about 2 months, so he could teach me a lot! What a weekend we had. Thanks Miles for loaning me your new room. It was really comfy! Hope I didn't wake everyone up too much! Can't wait till next year!!!
My little genius threw her book up in the chair, got up in the chair all by
herself and started to read her book...all by herself. So proud, yet sad.
My ...
1 comment:
HEY CAL! CUTE PIX...ESPECIALLY THE ONE OF MY GRAND DAUGHTER. YOU CAN'T SEE HER YET...SHE'S THE ONE WITH YOUR AUNT SHA. THAT'S RIGHT! YOUR NEW COUSIN IS MY GRAND DAUGHTER! I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER, CAN YOU!
HEY, THE NEXT TIME YOU'RE IN OHIO, YOU NEED TO TELL MOMMY AND NANA DENNEY TO STOP BY AND SEE ME IN PERRYSBURG! I HAVE TOYS THERE AND EVERYTHING! HAVE A GREAT TURKEY DAY!
NANA GRAETZ
Post a Comment